- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and salt. Cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares.
1 square: 74 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.