Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 jars (3-1/2 ounces each) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts and chips. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans for 1 minute before removing to wire racks; cool completely.
Editor's Note: 2 cups of chopped almonds may be substituted for the macadamia nuts.
2 each: 201 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.