Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup thawed nonalcoholic pina colada mix
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 3 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and brown sugar. Cut in 2 tablespoons butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pina colada mix just until moistened. Fold in mango.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Pat into a 9-in. x 7-in. rectangle. Cut into 10 rectangles; separate rectangles and place on a greased baking sheet. Melt remaining butter; brush over scones.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with coconut and nuts; bake 2-4 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve warm.
1 each: 240 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 421mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.