Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 3 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- Melted chocolate, optional
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, walnuts and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the maple flavoring, extract and lemon zest. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. If desired, drizzle cheesecake with melted chocolate.
1 slice: 434 calories, 35g fat (20g saturated fat), 146mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.