- 1 pound boneless country-style pork ribs, trimmed and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown or Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil on all sides; drain. Place ribs and onion in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Combine syrup and mustard; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on low until meat is tender, 5-6 hours.
4 ounces cooked pork: 428 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 31g protein.