- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives
- 2-1/2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first five ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Spread over tortillas. Layer with lettuce, turkey, tomatoes and cheese. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
1 each: 566 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 886mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 8g fiber), 34g protein.