- 6 cups sliced cooked peeled potatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- Place potatoes in the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with onion. Mix salsa and butter; pour over onion and potatoes. Top with sliced cheeses; spread with chili. Sprinkle shredded cheeses over top.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Sprinkle with chips just before serving.
1 cup: 326 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 659mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.