- 4 large eggs
- 2 cans (14-3/4 ounces each) cream-style corn
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash paprika
- In an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, beat the eggs. Stir in the corn, milk, flour, sugar, butter, salt and pepper. Cover and microwave on high for 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with paprika. Microwave 15 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
3/4 cup: 232 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 607mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.