- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
1 brownie: 94 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.