- 1 cup salad croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°. Divide croutons, cheese and ham among 12 greased muffin cups. In a large bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Divide egg mixture among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm.
1 mini quiche: 107 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 328mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.