Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange-colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, each cut into 4 lengthwise slices
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip 1 pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of 1 gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes.
1 pumpkin: 61 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.