- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces)
- 8 ounces Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, basil and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut baguette in half horizontally. Spread cream cheese mixture over baguette bottom. Layer with Brie cheese and tomato slices. Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Replace top. Cut into four slices.
1 sandwich: 562 calories, 34g fat (16g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1120mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.