Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Sliced strawberries, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and all the way up the sides of a greased 6-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until blended. Fold in sour cream and whipped cream. Pour into crust (pan will be full). Refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
1 piece: 608 calories, 37g fat (23g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.