- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
1 each: 197 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 452mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate, 3g fiber), 5g protein.