- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 5 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each), cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 cups coleslaw mix with carrots
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, water, soy sauce and ginger until blended; set aside. In a large skillet, saute pork and garlic in oil for 3-5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in hoisin sauce. Add coleslaw mix; stir to coat. Spoon about 1/2 cup pork mixture into the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly.
2 each: 564 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 1111mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.