Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 4 cups cubed sourdough bread
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound sliced fresh assorted mushrooms (such as shiitake, oyster and cremini)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 cups fresh arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine bread, 2 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine mushrooms, 2 tablespoons oil, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt; transfer to a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, honey and remaining oil and salt. Add arugula, tomatoes, pine nuts, raisins, toasted bread and mushrooms; toss to coat. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Serve immediately.
1 cup: 210 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 506mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.