Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute the onions, mushrooms and green pepper in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat.
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, spoon vegetable mixture on one side and sprinkle with cheeses; fold other side over filling. Cut in half.
1 piece: 392 calories, 32g fat (17g saturated fat), 586mg cholesterol, 1009mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.