- 1 package (6.6 ounces) rice pilaf mix with toasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- Prepare pilaf according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add peas and mushrooms; cook and stir until tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in rice.
2/3 cup: 177 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.