Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 12 bacon strips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add beef and mix well. Shape into two 6-in. rolls. Place six bacon strips side by side on a large sheet of waxed paper. Place one beef roll over bacon. Roll up, wrapping bacon around roll; secure with toothpicks. Repeat. Place in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks.