Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, prepare potatoes according to package directions, using 1/4 cup oil. Meanwhile, in another skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add kielbasa, apples and onion; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Spoon sausage mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Cook, covered, 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
1 serving: 377 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 803mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.