- 2 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Sliced French bread or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, 20-25 minutes. Serve with bread or chips.
2 tablespoon: 41 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.