Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 36 pimiento-stuffed olives
- In a small bowl, beat cheese, flour, butter and paprika until blended. Pat olives dry; shape 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture around each.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
3 each: 211 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.