- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; spoon some of the sauce over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce, 35-40 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
3 ounce-weight: 151 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.