- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Stir in sausage and shrimp. Cover and bake 20-30 minutes longer or until the rice is tender.
1 cup: 344 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 1148mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.