- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Lemon wedges
- Flatten chicken breasts to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in chives and parsley. Spoon over chicken and serve with lemon wedges.
1 chicken breast with 1 tablespoon sauce: 240 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 348mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 fat.