- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 131 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.