- 2 cups passion fruit juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup light rum
- 3/4 cup dark rum
- 3 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 6 to 8 cups ice cubes
- Orange slices, starfruit slices and maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher, combine the fruit juice, sugar, lime juice, rum and grenadine; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into hurricane or highball glasses filled with ice. Serve with orange slices, starfruit slices and cherries.
3/4 cup: 340 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.