- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated breaded chicken patties
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Prepare orzo and peas according to package directions. Meanwhile, place chicken patties in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- In a blender, cover and process red and chipotle peppers until pureed; transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute. Spoon over chicken patties; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Drain orzo and peas; combine. Serve with chicken.
1 each: 470 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 634mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.