Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach or mango preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Toasted cinnamon-raisin bread and assorted crackers
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 12-in. square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Spread preserves to within 1 in. of pastry edge; sprinkle with pecans. Place Brie on top; fold pastry over the cheese and pinch edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with toast and crackers.
1 slice: 346 calories, 21g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.