- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup vanilla, peach or strawberry yogurt
- Whipped cream, slivered almonds and whole fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, peaches, strawberries and yogurt; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, almonds and strawberries. Serve immediately.
1 cup: 302 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.