Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, canola oil and brown sugar and mix together at medium speed until smooth. Add the peanut butter, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix on low speed until combined. Remove from mixer and stir by hand, scraping sides of bowl.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups evenly on top. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 159 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.