Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in syrup and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
2 cookies: 225 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.