- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, softened, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 3-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chips and peanut butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth. Spread half of the chocolate mixture into prepared pan; refrigerate. Stir peanuts into remaining chocolate mixture; set aside.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix and remaining butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil, stirring once. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar and maple flavoring.
- Spread over chocolate layer. Carefully spread with reserved peanut mixture (may need to reheat in microwave to spread easily). Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift candy out of pan. Discard foil; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator just before serving.