- 12 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cups pear nectar
- 8 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine juice and nectar. Place the cinnamon sticks, allspice and cloves on a double thickness of cheesecloth; bring up corners of cloth and tie with string to form a bag. Place in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low until heated through, 3-4 hours. Discard spice bag. Serve warm cider in mugs.
3/4 cup: 100 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.