- 1-1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced pears, well drained
- 1-1/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers)
- Combine yogurt and sugar. Place three to four pear slices in each of four parfait glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs and 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Refrigerate until serving.
1 each: 245 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.