Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 whole pita breads
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 medium ripe pear, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with oil; sprinkle with Gorgonzola cheese. Top with pear slices and walnuts.
- Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese is melted. Combine honey and vinegar; drizzle over pitas. Cut each into four wedges.
2 each: 121 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.