- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place the egg and pecans in separate shallow bowls. Dip fillets into egg, then coat with pecans. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute shallot in butter until tender. Add wine. Bring to a boil; cook for 1-2 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, orange juice and mustard until smooth; stir into wine mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with orange roughy.
1 each: 364 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 29g protein.