- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives. Stir in pasta. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
1 each: 320 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 608mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.