- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 2/3 cup crushed peppermint candies
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add flour; beat until crumbly. Press 2 cups into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; set remaining crumb mixture aside. Bake the crust at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan or microwave, heat milk and vanilla chips until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over hot crust and spread evenly. Combine the candy and reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
1 each: 116 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.