- 6 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided, optional
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; cook chops over medium heat 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Place in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt if desired. Layer with onion, potatoes and carrots. Sprinkle with marjoram and remaining salt if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth; add soup. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover and bake 30-35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until meat is tender.