- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 cups chopped pine nuts or almonds
- 1/3 cup butter
- Place flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Beat eggs in another shallow bowl. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Coat with flour mixture; dip into eggs. Pat the nuts firmly onto both sides of chicken.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the chicken in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned and juices run clear.
1 each: 448 calories, 35g fat (10g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.