- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; stir into egg mixture just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and pineapple. Pour into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
1 slice: 163 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.