Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet, combine the water, wine, onion and celery. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add salmon and poach, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until fish is firm and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon.
1 each: 239 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 277mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein.