Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 36 slices French bread baguette (1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry or seedless strawberry jam
- 36 fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub over meat. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut each tenderloin into 1/4-in. slices.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread each with spreadable cheese; top with meat, 1/4 teaspoon jam and a thyme sprig.
1 appetizer: 112 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.