- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork, about 2 minutes on each side; remove from the pan.
- Add wine to pan, stirring to loosen browned bits from the bottom. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by about half. Stir in dressing. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Return pork to pan; simmer, covered, for 3-5 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Stir in butter. Let pork rest for 5 minutes before serving.
2 slices pork with 2 tablespoons sauce: 273 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.