- 7-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 5 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, cranberries and sugar. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and salt; stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with ice cream.
1 each: 238 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.