- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 20 walnut halves
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, flour, pie spice and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cut cheesecake into 20 bars; top each with a walnut half.
1 piece: 186 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.