- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 28 soft ladyfingers, split
- 2-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand until soft-set, about 2 minutes. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding; cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange half the ladyfingers cut side up in an 11x7-in. dish. Dissolve coffee granules in boiling water; drizzle half over the ladyfingers. Spread with half the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving.
Quick and Easy Tiramisu Tips
Do you have to chill tiramisu?Tiramisu recipes are quick to make but require a few hours of chill time to help the ladyfingers soak up the flavor of the pudding, liqueur and coffee.
What can you use instead of ladyfingers in tiramisu?A layer of store-bought sponge or pound cake keeps this recipe easy yet indulgent. Or for bonus points, try making your own ladyfingers from scratch.
Can you make this quick and easy tiramisu recipe ahead of time?Yes, just serve it within a day or two of making. Want to level-up your dessert game? Prepare this authentic?tiramisu.
—Elizabeth Harris, Taste of Home contributing writer
1 piece: 384 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 123mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.