- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups cold cooked long grain rice
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 green onion, sliced
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry mushrooms in oil until tender. Stir in the rice, chicken and soy sauce. Cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add egg and onion; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until egg is set.
1 cup: 368 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 153mg cholesterol, 684mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.