- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (1 pound) Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies
- Semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Wooden pop sticks
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies into coating, covering completely; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- Brush ends with a pastry brush dipped in coating where fingers touched cookies. Let stand until set. If desired, use melted chocolate chips to pipe faces onto cookies. Insert pop sticks into cookies. Store in an airtight container.